Friday, October 17, 2008

What if's

WHAT IF's
What if I'm a celebrity? Will i have many fans?
What if I'm a superhero? Will i have the ability to help the poor?
What if I'm the president of the Philippines? Will i be able to help my countrymen?
What if I'm super rich and i can experience all the luxuries in life? Will I be happier?

What if I studied in Iloilo instead of here in Koronadal? Will I survive there?
What if my course is not education? Will the idea of teaching come into my mind?
What if I graduate with honors? Will my parents be proud of me?

What if i become pregnant while finishing my studies? Will I bear the consequences of my action? Will my boyfriend marry me? Will i still continue to study? Will my parents accept me?
What if I'm a mother now? Will I be a strict mother?
What if I grow old right now? Will there be someone to take care of me?

What if I become so ugly? Will my special someone still love me?
What if we be far from each other? Will he be faithful?
What if we become married? Will he still be sweet just what he is right now?
But what if were not together? Will i still love someone the way I love him?

What if my parents are gone? Can i handle the situation of losing them?
What if my mother leaves me? Will I finally learn how to cook and clean fish?
What if my parents are different? Will i grow differently?
What if I am not what I am? Will the persons loving me continue to love me?






No comments: