Thursday, August 7, 2008

HAPPINESS
Happiness is like a sunny day,
Brightens up one's day in a way.
Just like the sun that gives light to all,
It makes you wanna stand up when you fall.

Happiness uplifts me,
It fills my heart, my mind, my soul.
It takes my sadness away,
And fills my eyes with joy.

Happiness is avery source of inspiration,
Makes people get going.
It is a source of admiration,
That may result to people's smiling.

Happiness gives us relief from tensions.
It teaches us what life means.
Happiness is a joy beyond compare,
And we wouldn't be bore.

Happiness is needed by everyone,
and couldn't be bought by no one.
It is priceless,
And without it, LIFE is useless.

Happiness is in caring; It is in sharing
Happiness is in unity; It is in beauty
Happiness is in immortal love; most importantly true
HAPPINESS is in the chapter called LIFE.

2 comments:

sandra bonrustro said...

hi richelle, your blog suits your personality well...Welcome to the Bloggosphere

rich18 said...

jejeje(",) thank you maam,.. take care